Pedini has been producing luxury modern kitchens since 1956 and is known for its ‘cutting edge’ contemporary kitchen cabinets design, advanced kitchen technology and its range and quality of materials. As one of the finest Italian kitchen design firms, they are committed to research and development, stay ahead of trends, introducing new finishes and design concepts each year. Pedini’s modern kitchen and bath designs offer highly personal choices and allow for greater creativity in the design. The design team aim to create the best possible design solutions mixing superlative functionality and design with high quality materials for the ultimate statement in kitchen fashion and style.
- Pedini is a trend setter in the kitchen and bath industry – the designs are always unique and fresh, are sure to become a classic and to get copied by many other kitchen brands.
- Flexibility: Different Pedini kitchen models can be combined to create an utterly unique kitchen. If the client requires a unit outside of the standard modular elements, the company will offer a ‘custom made kitchen and bath’ service.
- Pedini offers bespoke (custom) color service – Pedini can produce a one of a kind kitchen or bath by precisely match any color and in many cases match any material.
- Eco-credentials: Pedini uses 100% post consumption, recycled wood and eco-friendly materials. The product has the absolute lowest amount of formaldehyde in the industry and that is true to all of Pedini’s kitchen & bath cabinetry – At Pedini, producing green kitchens is not a trend, or an option – it’s a way of life! For years, we have been producing nothing but green products – this is how we maintain a perfect synthesis between safeguarding the environment and the ultimate care for the health of our clients.
- Aftercare: Pedini provides manuals and cleaning kits for clients to ensure the kitchen is maintained throughout its lifespan and any finish and materials are looked after properly.
- 7 year warranty as standard (2+5).
- Kitchen Ergonomics are priority for Pedini’s designers – sliding tables, suspended base units and other integrated features ensure that Pedini products meet the demands of a modern kitchen.